Body Elements - a liquid supplement which helps improve the misery of stiff joints, research shows long term use can help bone formation as well as maintain healthy joints. 1.
One of the ingredients is Silicic acid - It has been proven that as we age levels of Silicon in our bodies decline. 2.
When we are young our tissues absorb & maintain high levels of Silicon and simultaneously our bodies remain flexible & resilient.
But as we age Silicon levels decrease and we begin to exhibit signs of aging such as stiff or sore joints, weaker bones & lack of energy.
- Weakness in bones, joints and connective tissues are the most significant causes of muscle pain & illness in the UK.
- More than 10 million adults (6 million women and 4 million men) consult their GP each year with arthritis related conditions.
- This becomes more common with age, with 1 in 10 people aged 15-24 seeking a GP consultation each year for a musculoskeletal problem, rising to 1 in 3 people over 75. 3.
The unique Body Elements supplement, made from a stable, bioavailable Silicic Acid (a compound of Silicon) solution, is the first of its kind & uses a combination of essential elements including Boron, MSMSulphur, Selenium, Zinc, Calcium and Magnesium.
It is precisely the combination and synergy of these elements, and the manner in which they are linked, that makes Body Elements so effective at helping to keep bones strong, joints healthy and enables the body to absorb it better than any other Silicon product on the market.
We don’t need to age before we start using a Silicon supplement either...........
In fact, using a supplement such as Body Elements when we are younger can help keep our joints, muscles & bones healthy in later life.
It is also a great way to help keep you in good shape if you play any sports and may help speed up recovery from injuries.
Research from Core Elements highlights the impact poor joint health has on people who exercise;
- 1/3 (33%) play less sport because of joint pain
- Over 1/4 (28%) have to change the type of sport they play because of joint pain
- Over 1/5 (22%) have to cut the amount of time they spend playing sport as a result of the condition
Why we need Silicon
Natural health and nutrition expert Dr Sarah Brewer explains:
“The highest concentration of Silicon in the body is found in connective tissues such as ligaments, tendons and cartilage.
This is because it is essential to strengthen structural proteins such as Collagen and Elastin, which are essential for healthy bones and joints. Silicon also encourages the deposition of Calcium into bones, keeping them healthy and strong.”
“If you do not absorb enough Silicon from your diet, then joint health is likely to be affected. The formation of new, strong joint cartilage is reduced and bones can become more brittle.”
“A liquid Silicon supplement, in an easily absorbable form, helps to increase the levels of Silicon in the body and helps to keep bones and joints healthy.”
Dr Sarah Brewer